Monday, March 29, 2010

Fake Notes Ruling!!!

Well we see it on TV or read it on Dailies, Fake notes are the trend today. After reading so many rackets busted every day, i think Fake note circulation is really ruling the Cash boxes. I was in Naidu Hall - A very popular Retail outlet in Chennai selling Woman's essential products. I was observing this Cashier who was busy handling the customers on the Counter and every time he had come across any 500 or 1000 Rupee denomination, he used to spend additional time quizzing it. Yes holding it across the Light and watch for popular security parameters.

Well I just went to him, asking Whats wrong with him, Its quite a new and clear currency, i can see it from Miles, why does he spend time checking it. He showed me his Cash drawer open with 5 fake notes received in just that week returned from the Bank. The lady who gave him this 500 note, told him that she just got it from an ICICI bank ATM & Spare her quickly. But the cashier told, ATM also circulate fakes. This is situation in every shop, every business. My friend complained me that several outlets or business establishments are uneasy with 1000 & 500 notes. Am tired to hear people talking this out and are still helpless about it. There have been such interactions in several places where ever i see cash i just see people having helplessness.

On my return from Delhi to Chennai 3 days back on Spicejet Airlines, I did see the similar worry on the Air hostess face. Every 500 or 1000 rupee they got, they were uneasy with it. I wish i could teach them how they find it, But there are millions in the Que.

I think all should know how to know the true currency, then they can handle Fake notes as well. Or better see the video on HOW TO IDENTIFY FAKE NOTES

Well if u need most secured Fake detection system with Utmost reliability and accuracy - then Try MAXSELL TRUSCAN






No comments:

 
Technology